Wednesday 29 October 2008




Cavendish mug
Thought more about the mug idea today and though about buying some cheap mugs and writing on them saying something on the lines of ‘please use me, drink me, but first take a photo of where you found my and send it to the email add - ..................................................................... after using me put me in a kitchen for someone else to use... if you brake me still take a photo.’
I will then put one on each floor of Cavendish and hopefully get some interesting photos of where the cup ends up. This may not work so I will keep on in my kitchen and take photos of it myself.
Thinking about the fridge and although I will take photos of the fridge at different times of the day, I was also thinking about taking all the baskets out and then replacing them at different levels, taking photos at them after each change. Then when the photos are put together at fast speed it will hopefully look like music bars that you see on CD players as the music is played.
Putting a box of chocolates and sit there taking a photo every 5 minutes of the basket quickly disappearing. I won’t have to wait that long till there will be an empty box.
Place a piece of paper in the kitchen saying ‘Write 1 word describe this kitchen’.

No comments: